Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Penn State

I continue to be amazed at the people who were aware of Jerry Sandusky's sexual behavior with young boys and did nothing.  I do not understand how this could occur in this day and age.  Assistant football coach Mike McQueary's said he saw Sandusky sexually assaulting a young boy and reported it to school officials.  Now he is claiming he notified police and stopped the assault.  While I am basing my comments on what I read in the news, there appears to be quite the cover up by Sandusky's colleagues.  I hope there are serious consequences for those who knew what was going on, yet did nothing.  And the fact he was released on unsecured bail after being charged with 40 counts of sex crimes against boys is outrageous.  My thoughts and prayers go out to those innocent victims of this pedophile.

No comments:

Post a Comment