Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Good work you won't hear about in the news

What you won't hear about on the news, but happens every minute of everyday; great customer service by our officers. Here were a couple of the emails I received from people involved in crashes last week
 
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 10:34 AM
To: Gordon Ramsay
Subject: Thank you

On Monday, I was in one of the many multiple car crunches. The three policemen who worked the accident renewed my faith in humans. They were efficient, clear, had ...a sense of humor, and kind. What a great combination. Their mommas must be very proud of them.

Pat

______________________________________________

Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:06 AM
To: police
Subject: Increment weather - thank you for helping out

Greetings,

First big storm and so many accidents. I was part of one of the pile ups on the 32 ave E just between Graysolon and London Rd. Probably not the worst of the day, but enough to make me shaken. I would like to say thank you to the police department and specifically officer Webster (sp?) - I hope I got the name correctly. The whole situation caused me the worst panic attack in years. The officer was very calm, cordial and checked on me a number of times to make sure I was ok. In a situation when one has no control of the car, sliding and bumping with other people/cars doing the same, it was appretiated to have the help and support. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment